Dates: August 24, 2011
Leaders: Sisters Stevens and Olsen
Participants: Jessica, Rachel, Valera, Michaela, Olivia, Callie
Accomplished At Activity:
- Read all required scriptures
- Committed to read 2 conference talks about faith and begin a habit of daily personal prayer
- Read two general conference talks on faith. We suggested Anchors of Testimony by Mary N. Cook and Tell Me the Stories of Jesus by Elder Neil L. Andersen.
- Develop a habit of saying morning and evening personal prayers. Follow this pattern for at least 3 weeks.
- After 3 weeks, discuss with a parent or leader what you have learned about faith and how daily personal prayer has strengthened your faith. Write about your feelings on faith and prayer in your journal.